CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beach Bound, Paradise

5 days and counting for our annual family beach trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina! Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Seeing my kids play with their cousins (both are walking)
2. The choice of pool vs. beach
3. Time with family
4. Sam & Omie's
5. Jockey's Ridge kite flying
6. Naps
7. Shopping
8. Morris' Farm Market
9. The Virginia Diner
10. OBX sea breeze

Before I can enjoy the perks of a vacation I must get our family packed and ready. I recently discovered Night Sky Farm's Wash Time Laundry Soap in Lemon Verbena scent from a local co-op we joined this year. This soap is amazing! I love how it is low suds and how it smells but most of all I love how it cleans bathing suits!!! I never can get that icky bathing suit smell out and this soap does it! Have I used enough exclamation points for you to understand my love for this soap? :) The farm also has a blog if you'd like to read more: http://www.nightskyfarm.wordpress.com.


Since we are getting ready to collide worlds with two 1-year-olds, I am planning on labeling a few things before we head south. I originally bought my first round of Lovable Labels when Savannah started preschool and have since bought a second round for her and one for Grayson as well. I love buying the labels as baby gifts too. These labels are so useful on toys, cups, bibs, any clothing or shoes. Labeling school supplies and items for Savannah's recent dance recital was so easy because I already had the labels. It's been just my kids at the beach up until last year and now that we will have 2 toddlers plus my 2 and 6 year-old. Let the good times roll!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...