CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dress Rehearsal

Savannah has been dancing for two years now at the Diane Hale School of Dance and is preparing for her first recital with the school. The school has a recital every other year apparently because it is such a large production. This should have been my first warning I was in over my head. :)

We've already received our costumes, taken class photos, ordered t-shirts, stood in line for over 2 hours for tickets (yes to my own child's show), and are now approaching the last week of class and the DRESS REHEARSAL. Ack! I never realized how many details could possibly go along with a children's dance production. What have I gotten us into?

Hair up in a bun for the first dance, hair in a side ponytail for the second dance, pink tights for this dance, tan tights for that dance, bright blue eyeshadow and red blush only, eye-yi-yi. I think I'm in over my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...