CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lake Anna

We visited with some friends this weekend on Lake Anna and were reminded what a wonderful retreat is so close to our own backyard.

The kids enjoyed the little beach area while taking turns on a jet ski! Thank goodness my handsome hubby doesn't mind taking them for a ride. This retired lifeguard still isn't comfortable with lake water or lake bottoms. Yes, I wore my flip-flops in the water. Teva's are so 1990's and I have finally retired mine.

This day spent with family and friends will go down in my book as one of the best yet. Oh how we are blessed. :)

2 comments:

Kristol Faucheux

In addition to our "Girls Craft Night" (which I am SOO looking forward too), you and the kiddos will have to come over some weekday to go to our little beach here in the neighborhood, with me and the boys. Or, we could be nice and plan it for a weekend, so the hubbies could be included.

Liz Goodwin

We'd love that! It amazes me how close to the lake we live and yet never seem to visit.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...