CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A fresh start for summer!

Summer started this week for the kids and I. We are all excited for the fun days of summer. Play dates, sprinklers, bubbles, Popsicles, Play-dough, and swimming are on the agenda. Writing a family blog is something I continually ponder. It's the time commitment I struggle with like many hobbies and interests. So with a fresh start to summer, and now the month of June, I thought I would give blogging another try. :) Maybe if I can blog from my phone I could blog on the go? We'll see. Happy Summer!




3 comments:

Kristol Faucheux

Welcome back to the Blogging world!!! I know it's a time commitment, but just look at like I do... it's a great way to journal your children's lives, and you don't have to feel "as" guilty when your SO FAR behind on their scrapbooks.

Kristol Faucheux

BTW, love your Blog Design!!! The colors totally rock!!

Liz Goodwin

Thanks for my 1st comment Kristol!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...