CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank you goodies

Now that I work part-time I decided I was going to get crafty with end-of-year thank you gifts for Savannah's teachers. I always read about cute ideas online and in my mommy magazines but never seem to plan well enough in advance to get anything together. This year I did and I am so excited to share them on my blog!!!
The first gift we made was a bouquet of chocolate for the bus driver, teachers, and the Principal. We changed the wording according to their responsibilities. We bought Easter grass on clearance along with the beach bucket after Easter and taped Kabob sticks to hold the candy up like a bouquet. The note included the name of the candy and a sweet thank you message. Feel free to download the jpg to use the wording as your own.
And the second gift I didn't really make but loved the 'little birdie' PDF I did make to go along with it. This was for our male Assistant Principal that likes to stay fit. I thought he might like something other than chocolate.

Our family has been continually blessed with amazingly kind and loving teachers, staff, and administration. We are thankful Savannah loves every part of her school day whether it be the bus ride, the lunch line, the classroom, and every resource class! Jouett Elementary is a special place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...