CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Full Swing

Summer is in full swing here at the Goodwin household. In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed after taking a week vacation, followed by a four-day ISTE conference in Philly, and then coming home to a dog that lost a match with a beaver. Beau, one of our two black labs, ruptured his Achilles tendon and needed surgery. I will omit the part where we had to pay an unbelievable amount of money and just say he is doing remarkably well with his splint and basement confinement.

Savannah is swimming on the Louisa Gator swim team this summer and earned 1st place in her breaststroke and backstroke heats! Go SGG!!! I am so proud of her. While I was in Philly she practiced twice a day and it immediately showed. Just that little bit of recognition has her pumped to keep up the rigorous practice schedule. I just hope I can keep up with her.

Grayson is about 70% potty-trained. Is it OK to put a percentage on that? I think so. Last night was his first dry night. He woke me about 2 am and then again at 7 am to use the potty. I'm so proud of him. We haven't really focused hard on it but it just seemed to be the right time for him. The M&Ms help too of course. :) I've enjoyed buying him big boy underwear. I was especially happy to see some stores sold boxer/briefs for little guys. How cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...