CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

PreK & Second Grade

Why do I feel like my daughter is a fifth grader when she just started second grade? Oh My Goodness. She is so mature and smart and beautiful and sweet. I sometimes forget she just turned S-E-V-E-N! I am so blessed. (Please remind me of this tonight during the 'witching hour'.)

Here's the cutest picture from this morning's photo shoot. Do you think Grayson is captivated by his big sister? After all, she does get to ride a bus to school. He is still hopeful he can ride a bus like Savannah one day when he 'grows up'. Days like today make me love being a mom.


I posted Grayson's 1st day of school pictures a few weeks back on Google+ to give it a try. For those not with Google+ yet, check out my little man on his way to preschool. He was so proud of himself and has since grown leaps and bounds socially. I'm not sure I was prepared for that part. One lil' taste of independence and he is all grown up. Just ask him. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...